torsdag den 16. oktober 2014

Late Summer and Autumn Nails

This is the last late summer and first autumn nails in one post.

I really loved the strawberry nails:
Sannes Autumn Nails 2014
Very easy to make. I pulled the green polish with a dotting tool and added long black dots with one of son's Warhammer brushes. The red polish is an old OPI mini without a name.

And here is my first ombra:
Sannes Autumn Nails 2014
Made of all the pink polishes I never use. I was so fond of it that I definately will make it again. Very easy, when you don't have to mix the colours for the ombra.

Fish theme on Essie Bikini So Teeny:
Sannes Autumn Nails 2014

And the Kiss Kermit manicure from our nail night, which I fell in love with and had to do on my own nails:
Sannes Autumn Nails 2014
The green polish is Inglot 319.

Here I had to test an OPI set I bought for some gift cards:
Sannes Autumn Nails 2014
The set is made of OPI Kermit Me to Speak (a fantastic duochrome plum purple) and the glitter polish named Gaining Mole-Mentum.

And I used the rest of the gift cards to buy Ciaté's nice autumn house with lovely mini polishes:
Sannes Autumn Nails 2014
You can see all the colours at Eva's blog. The green is Tickle my fancy, the red is Can Can and the blue is Knee Highs.

Here is the first real autumn nails:
Sannes Autumn Nails 2014
I've stamped leaves, acorns, and pumpkins upon a cheapie from the supermarket.

The next week I stamped lots of leaves, since I liked the motif so much:
Sannes Autumn Nails 2014
The green polish is Models Own Beetle Juice Golden Green, and a new bronze polish also from Models Own Bronze Rage.

The blue duochrome is also from the Models Own Beetle Juice collection, namely Aqua Violet:
Sannes Autumn Nails 2014
Upon it I have used Models Own Northern Lights as a drip manicure.

Here I have tried to take the photo in another ankle to catch the duo:
Sannes Autumn Nails 2014

2 kommentarer:

  1. The strawberries!!! So sweet, cute and fun! I don't have a painter's skill (much as I massively wish I did), so nail art and I aren't usually BFF's, but I think I could do a half decent job at trying my hand (pun intended :D) at these one day, too. There's an annual berry festival in early July about 4.5 hours away from us and if we were going, these would be just the right nails for it!

    Big hugs & fabulous Friday wishes,
    ♥ Jessica

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, dear. I remember you loved the strawberry nails when I posted them on Instagram too. They are really easy to make, here is a short "tutorial": paint nails bright red, let them dry (almost dry is good enough). Place a drop of green polish at the top of the nails (one at a time), then use a dotting tool or the head of a pin to drag the drop out till it looks like leaves. Use a tiny brush or toothpick to make the small long dots with all over. Easy peasy, so now you can save this for next berry festival. Wishing you a lovely weekend. :)

      Slet

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...