torsdag den 31. juli 2014

Beauty-Light

Look what my dear neighbour gave me:
Beauty Light
Beauty-Light is a beauty gadget from the fifties, which his mother had bought back then. Not that I needed it, as he kindly said. What does it do? Well, it lights up and it warms. You first had to clean your skin, then apply a fat night cream and then massage your face with the lamp. Afterwards you had to rest for about ten minutes with a cold damp cloth over your face.

If it worked? I have no idea, but I don't think it is worse believing in than if this one works.
Beauty Light

Perhaps the warm massage combined with the following cold cloth might speed up the blood circulation, and that is not bad. Here is the front and the back side of the nice little folder I also got with it, complete with a schema on how to do the massage:
Beauty Light

And here is the Danish text inside the folder:
Beauty Light

Do you have problems with your look? Buy yourself a Beauty-Light for use at home against loose skin and wrinkles.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Kooky and cool at the same time!!! Compared to many beauty and medical home devices of the past, this one seems fairly benign, but I'm still not sure if I'd be in a hurry to combine something damp like cold cream and electric light on my skin at the same time. It could prove to be a rather shocking experience! :D

    ♥ Jessica

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I don't think it is dangerous at all, I just think it doesn't do anything to your skin. That you could massage your face with your fingers and get the same effect. But it is fun to own. :)

      Slet

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...