torsdag den 22. maj 2014

Nail Shopping

I have shopped nail things lately. I don't do that much anymore, perhaps because I cannot even convince myself that I need anything.

I found nine (!) mini polishes at ModLaquer, who has some really lovely and different colours:
These four were used as an Easter mani.

And these are a lovely mix of spring and autumn colours:
I really look forward to using the two at the right when autumn starts.

When I buy new polishes others have go, these six were sorted out of my collection:
They either looked too much like something I already had (I don't have space for doubles) or I had realized I would never use them. Number four and five were just disappointing. I love duo chrome polishes, but in some of them the effect is hardly there, then they have to go. I donated them to a home for women, I hope they will love them.

And I have invested in nail stickers from Nail Vinyls:
I look forward to trying them. I have bought a selection of different shapes.

I really thought I didn't need more stamping plates - until I saw Bundle Monster's Holiday Collection:
But, it is plates SOLELY with holiday motifs, which I love! ;)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Those Mod polishes are awesome! They almost look like they could be candies! :) I really like all of your new polishes, especially the pastels.

    ♥ Jessica

    SvarSlet

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...