torsdag den 29. maj 2014

From Pink to Yellow

I have never owned a smartphone! Yep, it is really true. That is, before now. I fell completely in love with Nokia's Lumia 1020, so now my 8½ year old Nokia 6131 with crank is finally retired:

We had a demo at work and I fell completely in love with it. It can do everything an iPhone can do, just much better and even more. And my fingers works on the touch screen! They don't on neither iPhone nor my iPad, where I have a stylus (or an iSausage as son has named it). Lumia 1020 has a brilliant camera that is not just a hole in a phone. It has a Zeiss lens and a Xenon flash, and you can choose to shoot photos automatically or you can adjust everything manually:

I immedialy started planning what I could sell to afford such an expensive bandit, when DH said that he would give it to me! He is really an OK husband! ;)

So now I am on Instagram! My user name is samati17, if you would like to follow me. You will see photos of me wearing my vintage style dresses and other fun stuff from my daily life.

samati17

CU!? :)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Yay!!! That's wonderfully exciting!!! I love my iPhone5, which is my first real smartphone (I did have a Blackberry for a little while before I got that, but it wasn't a fraction as "smart" as the iPhone), but fully admit that there are now other smartphones out there that are as good, and better in some cases, than it, and it certainly sounds like your fab new Nokia is one of them.

    I hope this phone lasts you for as many years as your last one (8 1/2 is truly impressive for a mobile phone!), my dear friend.

    ♥ Jessica

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, dear. And the fun part is my old cell phone still works perfectly, talk about old-fashioned quality. :)

      Slet

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...