torsdag den 6. december 2012

Glow in the Dark Ladybugs

When my sister trew a beauty theme birthday party for her seven year old daughter in late August, I was invited together with my portable nail clinic. I had packed lots of bright colours and glitters too, but guess what they all loved? Glow-in-the-dark green ladybugs:

I think it was the glowing fearture they thought was fun and when they saw my ladybug toe nails they combined it. I painted and draw lines and made dots, and sister did their hair, so it was really a beauty clinic. Her twin brother also wanted ladybug nails, god help me:

After I had painted them they rushed up under the duvet to see them glow in the dark. One girl wanted Danish flags on her nails and one wanted leopard glitter nails. Here is a photo of the clinic:

2 kommentarer:

  1. Awww, those nails are so delightfully cute! Ladybugs are my second favourite insect (butterflies take top billing), and I'd happily rock a cute ladybug mani like that, too.

    ♥ Jessica

    SvarSlet
  2. Yes they are, and they are not difficult to make. I also love ladybugs but I prefer them red. ;)

    SvarSlet

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...