torsdag den 21. juni 2012

Vintage Magazine Covers

At the vintage car meeting at Graested I bought five very charming ALT for Damerne (ALL for the Ladies), all from the fifties. I have enjoyed them very much and want to share them with you, although they are in Danish. I have scanned all the covers as a start, since I think they were almost art back then. Often they were drawn and completely missing neon-coloured adds:

February 1953:

April 1958:

July 1952:

November 1952:

November 1957:

I will scan cosy and interesting things from the magazines suitable for the season, so look forward to next week where I will scan from the July magazine. Although they are in Danish I think you will enjoy the pictures.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...