torsdag den 1. marts 2012

My Favourite Cars

If money and space and sour husbands wasn’t a problem, I would invest in these beauties:

A hand built Morgan from the fifties:
And I could settle for the 4/4, although the V8-sound is the best. It should be Racing Green, have leather seats and a leather belt over the bonnet, a leather suitcase at the back and perhaps also a large black man’s umbrella:
But it always cost more than 100,000 dollars, sigh.

This one is within reach:
And such a tiny little Fiat 500 is easy to store. In fact you can get it with a shoulder strap so you don’t have to park it, you just take it over your shoulder. Last spring I almost bought one, but then Dear Husband (DH) turned into Sour Husband – wow, it was a tough job making him happy again. But he promised me to take care of my Opel GT till I parted with it some day, so that’s great.

A shiny, black gangster car should also be part of my collection:
It is SO elegant, and it would also become me when I’m old.

And my heart still beats for Little Nolte:
Although he is a rusty pot, he should be part of my collection. So tiny and sweet and charming. Our Little Nolte is dead many years ago, I’m sure.

What is your favourite car?

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...