torsdag den 17. november 2011

It Gets Harder!

I’m watching the Danish version of “Dancing with the Stars” every Friday night. I love it! It is perfect Friday night entertainment – beautiful dresses and lovely Dancing. But now there are only three couples left, and they are all great dancers:
Patrick and Claudia – He is a professional boxer
Tommy and Marianne – he is a famous Danish actor
Sofie and Silas – she is a professional skier

I wish they all could keep on dancing the rest of the Winter! :)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Silas would certainly keep me watching.

    SvarSlet
  2. -> Nancy yes he's very nice, and very sweet, and very talented ... and very gay! :)

    The young boxer is eye-candy too, but he could be my son. ;)

    Have a lovely weekend.

    SvarSlet

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...