torsdag den 19. maj 2011

Bonus Spending

I’ve got a bonus! It is always nice money, which I’m not calculating with. It is also MY money, which means I can shop what I want for them – and I DO! Normally, I buy something extravagant which has been on my wish list for long. What I’ve bought? What do think? Shoes, purses, red lipsticks, perfume, nail polish, gadgets??? Nope! I’ve ordered … tadaaa … Dita von Teese’s Dita von Teeses autograph!

Yep, that’s what I’ve done. I adore old fashioned pinups and am a great admirer of Miss Teese. Who she is? She is a world famous burlesque dancer and style icon. She lives and dresses forties and fifties style and she looks fabulous.
I’ve bought this photo of her, and I’ve bought it signed especially for myself and sealed with a kiss! I wanted to go to the max. :)
I will frame it and decorate my bedroom with it.

Some years ago I bought her book which is very good:
I highly recommend it. It has two sides, when you flip it around it has a more ”black” fetish side.

She is, as mentioned, a world famous burlesque dancer and has the most incredible accessories for her shows, which she designs herself, a.o.:
Her world famous Martin glass.

A huge compact.

A rhinestone covered hobbyhorse.

A dittohuge birdcage.

And a gold glittering bath tub.

Even when she’s casual she looks wonderful:

And she owns a vintage car, which gives extra credit from me! :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...