torsdag den 12. maj 2011

Four Fantastic Gadgets

You cannot live without! I've already started saving.

If I had an iPad I would immediately buy this:It is a wonderful mix of latest technology and vintage nostalgia.

And I want the new Commodore 64 SOOO much: Then I could sit and play old games and be super nerdy. That design never goes out of style.

At the other more girly end I really, really want these for my Winter car: I'm not sure DH agrees with me, but they would without any doubt make my ordinary Polo look much more fun.

No women over 40 can live without such one:Personally, I HATE cleavage wrinkles, OMG!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Love the gadgets, but miss Monroe Monday.

    SvarSlet
  2. -> Nancy, thank you. I'm glad others than me enjoy the rare Marilyn photos.

    SvarSlet

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...