torsdag den 3. marts 2011

Change Wardrobe

Once in a while I pamper myself with a magazine, and sometimes women are asked who they would change wardrobe with. Who I would change wardrobe with? Marilyn Monroe!? Good guessing. It would be a very good investment for me, but seen from a daily life view, how usable are her clothes then? A liiiittle too sexy. So I choose to change with Betty Draper from Mad Men – look at her:

She has such wonderful dresses, suits and skirts. I hope her purses, shoes, jewellery and HUSBAND comes with it too:

yummi yummi


Naaah, on second thought I think she can keep him – he’s too messy.

4 kommentarer:

  1. I will take her clothes, flawless hair and figure...but leave her hubbie behind. He is great for looking at and watching his shananagans on TV but who wants a liar and cheater as a husband. I will take Joan's clothes, too...so sexy.

    Love the photos you included.

    Tiffany

    SvarSlet
  2. Still stuck in the 60's era and I married his look-a-like. Life is tough but someone had to do it. Then you get old. :)) Mad Men is one of my most fave TV programs.

    SvarSlet
  3. -> Tiffany, he is a dish, but no he's not for me. I think Joanie's wardrobe is a bit too sexy for daily wear.

    -> Flaurella, I'm hopelessly in love with the fifties and early sixties, so I can watch Mad Men just to enjoy the clothes. You have to send me some photos of your DH. I married the Hulk's look-a-like, ha. ;)

    Wishing you both a lovely weekend. :)

    SvarSlet
  4. January Jones grew up in my little town.

    SvarSlet

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...