onsdag den 23. februar 2011

My New Library

I have invested some of my bonus in an e-book reader:
Nope, not a Kindle. This was inexpensive and according to the technical specifications it can what I need. I have wanted an e-book reader for long, but they have been too expensive and I also had to have some extra money to spend. I LOVE books so it will never replace my real library, but it is a great alternative. Especially when reading so many English books as I do, and I also have lots of old classics to look forward to – they are often free due to their age.

It has 4 Gb internal memory which is about 4,000 books – so I think that’ll do for a couple of days.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Know you will enjoy the new e-reader. I carry mine everywhere I go.

    SvarSlet
  2. -> Flaurella, I'm already hopelessly in love. I don't think I'll ever regret buying it. :)

    SvarSlet

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...