tirsdag den 21. december 2010

Christmas DJ: Elvis

Well, I'd better play some Christmas music before it's too late. And since I'm both an old Elvis fan and help son with his English presentation about Elvis - yes, he thought he was very bright, since mum is good at both English and Elvis , but I have let him work all by himself and only guided him - so I think it is obvious to play some Elvis Christmas music

Blue Christmas is one of his very known Christmas songs:


He has also made his own special Elvis-edidtion of White Christmas:


This is probably the most known - Santa Claus is Back in Town:

It has that very special Elvis sound, and I love this video where an old 78 record is played.

And the last one which I suppose is his most unknown - Santa Lucia ... song in Italian:


Wishing you all a very merry Christmas. :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...