onsdag den 19. maj 2010

I Did It Again! :)

I've won the NegleNymfernes (NailNymphs') competition! :)

This time I won third prize, and this time there are prizes - yepiii, I'm so excited!

To enter the competition you should write a review of a product, and I thought that everybody would write about nail polish, so I wrote about rhinestones which I love to use.

The First and the second prizes are great. I will start using my red flake polish over black polish and the stribes are an easy but very nice effect.

I cannot wait to receive my lovely prizes.

And during Whitsun we will be visiting a vintage car exhibition at Græsted - life is great! :)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Yay, Congrats!!! I can't wait to see what your lovely prize will be. Have fun at the vintage car exhibition. I love vintage cars.

    SvarSlet
  2. Thank you, Gigi. I will post about my prize when it arrives, I can hardly wait. A gal can never have too many nail colours, nor lipsticks, nor ... :)

    SvarSlet

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...