onsdag den 3. marts 2010

The Apron Revolution

What is that - you ask???

I have enjoyed reading Donna's blog since New Year 2009 where she started living in 1955 as an experiment. She writes so lovely, has such nice opinions and is very inspiring. This year she has started a website named The Apron Revolution. I am so in love with it, it is like a ladies magazine from the fifties, which is just me.

She has nominated me Apronite of March, and I am very honoured.
I suppose it is due to all my comments on her blog, I cannot keep my mouth shut, as some you might know. ;)

During my holiday in Austria I wrote a long article about how it was living in Denmark in the fifties, and how I live today. I apparently live a very vintage styled life without giving it many thoughts. So if you have the time and energy to read my rusty English, which is written without any dictionaries or access to the internet, then have a good time. :)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Wonderful interview Sanne. I really enjoyed reading it!

    SvarSlet
  2. -> Cedar, Thank you. Have a lovely weekend. :)

    SvarSlet

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...