onsdag den 13. januar 2010

Lost in a Book

I am completely lost in a book! I gave myself "Extraordinary Records" as a birthday present, but received it some days ago due to some problems. I found it at Amazon, of course

I have to admit that I'm a vinyl freak, I just LOVE old LP's, EP's and singles, so this book is truly candy for me. It is about special vinyl, it might be coloured (opaque, semi-transparent or crystal, it might be picture discs or it might be shaped discs. I have a feeling that this book is going to ruin my 2010 Challenge.

I alreday own some of the vinyl mentioned in the book, let me start with my favourite: A crystal clear blue edition of Elvis Presley's "Moody Blue" LP, the last one he made:

I also have the white edition of Madonna's "Like a Virgin":

I have a pink double LP with bombshells from the fifties:

Lovely colour on the record player:

I have several picture discs with both Elvis, Twisted Sisters and this great old Christmas LP with Bing Crosby:

I only have one, so far, shaped disc - a green punkrock Christmas EP - you simply cannot live without it:

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...